Overactive Bladder Specialist in Orange County, CA
Southland Urology is a urology clinic in Orange County that specializes in providing the highest quality of care. We provide our patients with a variety of testing and treatment options for individuals who are experiencing bladder control issues.
One of the treatments that Southland Urology offers is called InterStim, which is an advanced solution for overactive bladder (OAB). OAB is a condition where individuals have a strong urge to urinate even if the bladder is not full, and it can lead to urinary incontinence and other issues. InterStim is a minimally invasive treatment option that uses a small device implanted under the skin to stimulate the nerves that control bladder function.
If you are experiencing bladder control issues or have been diagnosed with OAB, Southland Urology can help. We encourage individuals to call our clinic at (714) 870-5970 to learn more about their treatment options and to schedule an appointment. By working with a team of experienced urologists, you can take steps to manage your condition and improve your quality of life.
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Urinating more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. US Census Bureau 2020. US adult and under-age-18 populations: 2020 census. https://www.census.gov/library/visualizations/interactive/adult-and-under-the-age-of-18-populations-2020-census.html. Accessed June 20, 2022.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule an Appointment for Overactive Bladder Treatment
When you schedule a consultation with Southland Urology, they will be able to individually evaluate your case and provide comprehensive treatment options that are unique to you. Call (714) 870-5970 today to schedule an appointment, or submit a request online using our secure form.